By Jenna Hope
- 1/3 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 shot espresso (cool)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 sachet of Coffee Protein Multitasker
- 1 2/3 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tsp of chai spice (or pumpkin spice)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, combine the almond butter, pumpkin puree, espresso, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the protein powder, ground almonds, bicarbonate of soda and chai spice.
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine until the mix forms a wet dough.
- Roll the dough into balls and pat them down onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for around 30 minutes (watch to ensure they don’t burn). Leave the cookies to cool before peeling them off the paper and enjoying.