By Duo Chelsea
Ladies when it comes to booty and hamstrings lean and strength gains nothing beats the conventional deadlift. Karmen shows us how it's done at Duo Chelsea
👉 Set up
1. Place your feet hip-width apart under the barbell so your shins are about 1-2 inches away
2. Keeping your hips high hold the bar with either an overhand or alternate grip and should be shoulder-width apart.
3. Drop or touch your shin to the bar
4. Push your chest forward
5. Look up⠀
1. Take a deep breath in then hold
2. Keeping your arms locked the whole time and keeping the back angle neutral
3. Stand fully upright with the bar as it stay as close to your body as possible.
4. Decent back down to the ground with control while keeping the back angle neutral.