In the lead-up to Valentine's we are running our 'Love Yourself with MissFits' Campaign.
It is so common for women to talk themselves down, focusing on the negative instead of shining on the positive. Sometimes we're too critical, or don't want to come through as stand-offish or conceited. In truth, we should all be loving ourselves unconditionally with no shame!
Here London blogger Debbie Ariella shares her 5 favourite things about herself. Over to Debbie:
"SE L F L O V E ❤ It's February & Valentine's day is around the corner. Although Valentine's day if often about loving someone else we shouldn't forget to love ourselves! @missfitsnutrition has challenged me to love myself this February so I thought I would tell about 5 things I love about myself.
1. My cultural confusion. if you've been following me for a while you might know that I'm from everywhere a little & from nowhere at all. I speak different languages with each of my parents and call a few places "home". And even though answering questions like "Where are you from?" "What language do you think in?" And "But why did you decorate a Christmas tree?" can be annoying at times, I do really love it.
2. My hair! I have a lot of it on my head & it doesn't really let me decide what it's going to look like every day, but its thick & healthy & I love it.
3. My open mind 💭 I love that we are all different & we all do things differently. But what I love even more is how fascinated I am by it & how open minded I can stay through most situations.
4. My butt. It was going to have to be on this list. I've worked hard & eaten loads of chocolate to make it what it is!
5. My ability to sleep. This sounds weird. But I am really great at taking naps & sleeping at night. It allows me to be more productive in everyday life & I love it! I have so many friend who struggle with sleep, so I really value my sleep skills 😂"
So what you Multitaskers? We challenge you to take onto social media and show us how YOU practice self-love - and don't forget to tag us! #LoveYourselfWithMissFits