Choc Chip Chickpea Blondies
- Date 24 September 2018
- Words Recipe by HannahAndFitness
Ingredients (Serves 8)
1 sachet MISSFITS Vanilla Multitasker
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 can chickpeas (240g)
4 squares dark chocolate cut into pieces
1 tsp coconut oil
2 tbsp oats
4 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
3 egg whites
- Before you begin start by pre-heating your oven to gas mark 4 or 180°C.
- In a food processor add the chickpeas and whizz until you have a smooth mixture. Add the rest of the ingredients apart from the chocolate. Again, blitz all of the ingredients together. Cut up two squares of chocolate (into small pieces) and stir through the mixture.
- Line a brownie tin with parchment paper and pour in the mixture. Top with the remaining chocolate (cut up) and place in the oven to bake for 25 minutes.
- Once baked (your knife should be clean after cutting into the middle of the brownies) remove your brownies from the oven and leave the brownies to cool to a warm temperature. Eat them whilst warm and gooey for best results.