CHOCOLATE COOKIE DOUGH NICE CREAM
- Date 19 April 2019
- Words Made by MISSFITS
Ingredients (Makes two bowls)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil ⠀
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cup plain flour⠀
- 1 scoop of MISSFITS Vanilla Protein Multitasker
- A pinch of salt
- Chopped dark chocolate 100g
- 4 frozen bananas
- Splash of oat milk
- 1 scoop of MISSFITS Chocolate Protein Multitasker
1. Make the cookie dough by mixing all of the ingredients for it in a bowl until they form together, mix in the dark chocolate pieces. Roll it into cookie dough balls and put them in the fridge overnight or in freezer for 20 mins.
2. Make your nice-cream by blending the bananas and oat milk into a creamy mix.
3. Mix the cookie dough balls into the nice cream pop it in a bowl and add toppings!