Coconut, Banana & Raisin Loaf Cake
- Date 24 September 2018
- Words Recipe by Fran Bryant
100g oat flour
70g quinoa flour
2 scoops MISSFITS Vanilla Vegan Protein Multitasker
20g almond flour
2 tbsp stevia
4 ripe bananas
300g coconut milk
1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line your cake tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine your oat flour, quinoa flour, MISSFITS Vanilla Vegan Protein Multitasker, almond flour, sweetener, raisins and baking powder in a large bowl and leave to the side.
- Place 2 bananas and 300 grams coconut milk into a food processor and blend. Add the banana mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients you set aside and whisk ensuring all ingredients are fully combined.
- Next, finely chop up your remaining 2 bananas, place them into your bowl and mix well so the banana is evenly distributed. Pour the mixture into the lined cake tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a golden brown top is formed and the cake bounces back. Remove from the oven and allow your cake to cool before removing it from the tin.
- Cut up, serve and enjoy with a good cuppa!