Vanilla and Raspberry Butterfly Muffins
- Date 09 October 2018
- Words Recipe by Hannah
2 scoops MISSFITS Vanilla Multitasker
1 ripe banana
100g egg whites
30g nut butter
1 tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp coconut oil
100g Greek yogurt (with extra for the finishing touches!)
1 tbsp chia seeds
½ cup frozen raspberries
- Microwave raspberries for a couple of minutes until hot and mushy and add the chia seeds, mix well together and set aside to cool.
- Blend the remaining ingredients together in a processor until well combined and spoon into cupcake cases.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 170 degrees.
- Leave the cakes to cool then cut a slice from the top of each cake and cut this in half.
- Place some of the extra yogurt and chia jam on top then arrange the ‘wings’ how you want them.