Salted Caramel Cookies
- 400g canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 heaped scoop Salted Caramel Whey Protein Multitasker
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 40g crunchy peanut butter
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until combined - The mixture will be quite gloopy.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up and dollop onto a baking tray, shaping into cookies.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 185ºC for 20-25 mins. They will look soft but don't over bake them or they'll go dry.
- Remove from the oven and leave to completely cool.