Cinnamon Avocado Fudge Brownies
- Date 19 July 2019
Avocado Turmeric Fudge Brownie Recipe
These Avocado Cinnamon Fudge Brownies are packed with immunity-boosting ingredients. A healthy way to satisfy a chocolate craving!
- 1 cup dates, pitted, soaked, and drained
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ½ tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 /2 cup cacao powder + 1tbsp extra if needed
- 2 scoops Turmeric & Cinnamon protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tbsp turmeric, for dusting
- In a blender, add avocado and soaked dates. Blend on high until dates are broken down.
- Add walnuts and peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Blend to combine.
- Add protein powder and cacao powder. Blend until the mixture becomes a dough.
- Layer parchment paper crisscross in an 8x8-inch baking pan, allowing for the parchment paper to hang over the baking dish for easy removal.
- Transfer the batter into the baking pan. Use a spatula to spread the batter evenly in the pan and into the corners.
- Place the baking dish in the refrigerator for 5 hours to set.
- Remove from the refrigerator and lift the sides of the parchment paper to remove from the baking pan.
- Dust with turmeric and slice into 12 bars.
- Store bars in the freezer in a storage container up to one week.