10 Min Vanilla Protein Pancakes
- Date 09 October 2018
- Words Recipe by Hannah
1 scoop MISSFITS Vanilla Multitasker
2 tablespoons oats
1 tablespoon maple syrup
2 tablespoons chia seeds
Coconut oil for heating
- Whizz all the ingredients up in a blender / food processor or mix together in a mixing bowl.
- Heat a smalll frying pan to a medium heat, when the pan is hot, add a little coconut oil to grease it.
- Pour a small amount of the mixture, enough to make a pancake that is half acm thick and 5cm in diameter.
- Heat the pancake on one side for a couple of minutes. (Try Hannah’s trick, when the small bubbles start to burst on top, flip it with a spatula).
- Do this until you have used up all of the mixture, add the toppings that you like!!