There is nothing more frustrating than a bloated belly. It's uncomfortable, unflattering, and painful, and all too common nowadays. Bloating can happen for a myriad of reasons, but here are our top tips to help you beat that bloat and keep your tummy healthy and happy!
- Take daily probiotics to keep your gut flora happy and in balance.
- Supplement with digestive enzymes, which help you digest fats, carbs and protein. Our sachets come with added digestive enzymes to keep your tummy healthy and happy.
- Drink aloe vera juice in the morning to sooth your digestion.
- Eat fermented whole foods. Sauerkraut, kimchi, kefir can be found in many health food stores now and help contribute to a bloat-free stomach.
Soak your grains, nuts and seeds for better digestion. This helps break down the phytic acid, meaning they are more easily digested and less likely to cause an upset tummy.
- Your gut does not have teeth, so eat slowly and chew thoroughly.
- Stay away from dairy and gluten for a couple weeks and see if you might have a sensitivity or intolerance that is causing the bloating.