4 Ingredient Vegan Protein Brownies
- Date 07 July 2019
- 3 ripe bananas (don't have to be super ripe just a few dark spots)
- 2 scoops (50g) Chocolate Protein Multitasker
- 1/2 cup or 64g of nut butter
- 1/4 cup or 32g of cocoa powder⠀
- Pre-heat oven to 350f / 160c fan / 180c conventional.
- Mash the bananas and mix it all up, put into a foil lined baking dish. Place in the oven for 25-30 mins.
- Let them cool before cutting and you've got some deliciously gooey brownies at 6g protein per square! (9 squares) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Add some toppings or leave them plain. If you want a more fudge-y taste, pop into the fridge for 2+ hours.
[author] [author_image][/author_image] [author_name] Tasha Emilie [/author_name] [author_description] Find her on Instagram! [/author_description] [/author]