- 1 sachet Vanilla Multitasker
- 1/2 cup oats (45g)
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. raw honey/maple syrup
- 120ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 120g unsweetened yoghurt (greek, coconut or soy)
- fresh fruit
- Bee pollen
- Crack the egg into a medium sized bowl and beat with a fork.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix until all combined. You want the mix to be just pourable, but not too runny. If there's too much liquid, you’ll end up with a soggy bake.
- Pour the mixture into a small ovenproof dish and either; cook in a microwave on the medium setting for 3-4 minutes (checking regularly), or cook in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes (again checking regularly).
- Once baked all the way through, carefully transfer to a plate. Top it with a tablespoon of nut butter (which melts and adds to the deliciousness) and serve alongside a generous dollop of yoghurt and fresh fruit.
Baked Vanilla Coconut Oats by Hannah at @mylifeisforliving