1 X Vanilla Multitasker
3 frozen bananas (plus an extra unfrozen half for topping)
3 large eggs
1tbsp nut butter (e.g. peanut or almond)
5 tbsp coconut flour
Pinch of salt
25ml unsweetened almond milk
1tsp baking powder
How to make:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Combine the bananas, eggs and nut butter together until smooth.
3. Add the coconut flour, salt and baking powder and combine until smooth.
4. Slowly add the almond milk, you might need to add a little more if the consistency is too thick.
5. Pour the mix into a lined small baking tin, bake for 30-35 minutes. Remove carefully and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of jennahopenutrition.