This high protein cake is a MissFits Nutrition favourite!
- 1 Mixed Berry Multitasker
- ½ cup Fresh Blueberries
- ½ cup Fresh Raspberries
- 2 Eggs & 2 Egg Whites
- 3 Mashed Up, Ripe Bananas
- 2 tablespoons Agave Nectar or Honey
- 2 cups Ground Almond
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Mash bananas and mix in honey, eggs, ground almond, baking powder and coconut oil. Stir well until a smooth firm liquid consistency forms.
- Fold in the berries and add The Mixed Berry Multitasker.
- Line a tin with a case or brush in the coconut oil and pour the mixture in.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and then tuck in!
Recipe courtesy of @cameraeats