- 50g Vanilla Multitasker
- 100g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 100g yoghurt
- 50g date nectar (or substitute)
- 230g egg whites
- 50g coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl except the blueberries.
- Once the mixture is fully combined, add in the blueberries by gently folding the mixture.
- Pour the ingredients in to a lined loaf tin and then pop into the preheated oven 50 minutes.
- Take out the oven, sprinkle over some coconut sugar, and leave to cool in the tin.
- Once cooled, take out and slice.
Recipe courtesy of _hannaheats.