So often I get asked what to make for breakfast when you don’t have much time. As I am, more often than not, eating my breakfast in the most unglamorous way ever…out of tupperware and usually on public transport, I feel as though I’ve become somewhat knowledgable in this area.
My on-the-go breakfasts are always so easy to make you could do them with your eyes closed (I feel I’ve been pretty close to mastering this too), so I’m sharing one of my current favourite combinations in this somewhat warming weather.
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 300ml milk of choice*
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp MissFits Mixed Berry Protein
- Small handful of raspberries
- 1 tsp pitaya powder (optional)
*usually I go for brown rice milk but in this combo I actually like coconut milk
- In a jar, combine the chia seeds, protein powder and mix well.
- Add the milk, vanilla extract, half the raspberries and pitaya powder (if using) and mix well, making sure to slightly muddle up the raspberries.
- Pop the lid on and leave in the fridge over night.
- In the morning, top with lashings of nut butter of your choice and those extra raspberries!