- 1 sachet or 1 scoop Chocolate Multitasker
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut ( and extra to coat the balls)
- 3 tablespoons nut butter ( almond or peanut butter )
- 1 tablespoon honey ( agave or date nectar )
How to make
1. Mix everything together, either by hand or in a food processor for best results to blend evenly.
2. With the extra desiccated coconut, roll the balls to coat.
3. Refrigerate for an hour to set. Keep stored in airtight container.
Recipe courtesy of thegoodfoodgallery.