Our incredible Expert Nutritionist Rhiannon Lambert, founder of Rhitrition, has just published her first ever book, Re-Nourish. A guide to achieving optimum nutrition filled with back-to-basics advice, delicious recipes, and motivation to better health. As if that wasn't enough, the book is filled with mouth-watering recipes to leave you looking and feeling your best.
We're sharing with you one of our favourite breakfasts, Rhi's Cacao Porridge from page 120 of Re-Nourish, and of course we used our Vegan Protein Multitasker and topped with both our Cacao and Almond Butter Wonderballs!
- 50g rolled oats
- 275ml milk of choice
- 1 scoop or sachet Vegan Chocolate Multitasker
- 1 tbsp raw cacao or unsweetened 100% cocoa powder
- handful frozen berries
- 15g nut butter - we used almond
- Put the oats, milk, protein powder and cacao or cocoa powder into a small pan. Stirring regularly, cook over a medium heat for 3-5 minutes until the porridge is creamy and has thickened. You may need to add more milk.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with the berries and a drizzle of nut butter.
Check out our Instagram for a step-by-step video on our saved stories.