By Eli Brecher
- 1 egg
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Multitasker
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, for frying
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
2. Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan and take two tablespoons of mixture on a medium heat for about 2 minutes until bubbles appear on the top of the pancake.
3. Flip and cook the other side for 1 minute. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
4. Serve hot with fresh berries and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Makes 6 small pancakes