It tastes so sinfully satisfying for that sweet tooth, you would never think to classify it as healthy! As well as it being vegan and free from refined sugars, it’s also jam-packed with health benefits:
- Bananas = potassium + prebiotics
- Dates = iron + fibre + low-glycemic index
- Peanut butter = protein + healthy fats
- Cacao powder = magnesium + 40 TIMES THE ANTIOXIDANTS OF BLUEBERRIES
- Balanced macronutrients: high in protein, essential healthy fats and energy-boosting carbohydrate = perfect breakfast or post-gym snack.
- 1 ripe frozen banana (if you don’t have frozen banana just use a fresh one and add a handful of ice)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter (ideally 100% peanuts!)
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 scoop MissFits Chocolate Protein
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or bowl, top with copious amounts of Banana Nut Crunch Granola and a generous drizzle of peanut butter.