To celebrate our first birthday we're sharing with you this delicious chocolate cake with the most delicious peanut butter frosting!
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
- 2 scoops or 2 sachets Chocolate Multitasker
- 1 cup yogurt
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons. coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Icing sugar or icing sugar replacement (such as powder stevia)
- Melted chocolate
- Add the beans to a food processor or blender and pulse to break down, then pour in egg whites and blend until combined.
- Add remainging ingredients and blend until fully combined, scraping down the sides if necessary.
- Pour into two greased 16.5cm round cake tins and place in a preheated oven at 185ºC.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, remove and let cool before removing from the tins
- Make the frosting by whipping the ingredients together. Layer over the top side of one cake and carefully place the other cake on top.
- Top with melted chocolate and raspberries, and serve!