- 50g whole almonds
- 50g whole watnuts
- 20g chia seeds (I use The Chia Co but any will do)
- 20g Chocolate Protein Multitasker
- 15g cocoa powder
- 70g pitted dates
- 75ml of boiling water
- Desiccated coconut
- Cocoa powder
- Protein powder
- Chia seeds
- Start by putting the almonds, walnuts and chia seeds in a food processor and blend. Now its up to you how chunky you want your nuts to be. The longer you process the more like flour they become.
- Next add in the cocoa powder and protein powder and blend together.
- Then add the dates. Now this is where it gets a little tricky. Because the block of dates is rock solid, and I literally mean rock solid, I found that chopping up the dates first and blending in gradually gave the best mixture.
- This is also why you need the boiling water. It allows the dates to become sticky which allows the mixture to become more dough like.
- Once the mixture is sticky use your hands to roll the mixture into balls. Roll the balls in whatever topping you wish and put in the fridge.