A genius way to sneak those greens into your morning porridge, Zoats is a combination of grated zucchini/courgette, oats, milk, water and honey or spices. It is such a healthy and filling breakfast for on the go.
- 1 sachet or scoop Chocolate Multitasker
- 1 small courgette/zucchini, grated
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup almond milk
- 100g rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar honey
- Choice of toppings (could include, fruit, honey, nuts, seeds, cinnamon, peanut butter)
How to make:
- Grate your courgette/zucchini
- Combine oats, grated courgette/zucchini, almond milk and water in a small pan over a medium heat
- Allow to cook until the water begins to absorb and the oats expand, stir well
- At this stage mix in the chocolate protein Multitasker and stir well to evenly coat the zoats – turning down the heat at this stage
- Stir in tablespoon agave nectar honey and continue to mix
- Pour zoats into a cereal bowl and serve with choice of toppings. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of cameraeats.