With Catrina Imray
Cinnamon Vanilla Protein Granola
Makes 4 servings
With summer now in full swing, granola is your perfect breakfast partner. Enjoy with Greek yoghurt and fruit or as a smoothie topping for added flavour, crunch and of course, that protein hit!
75g oats (use gluten-free if necessary)
1 sachet Vanilla Multitasker
25g seeds (I used a mixture of pumpkin, sunflower and sesame, but you can use whatever you like)
25g flaked almonds
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 tablespoons coconut oil
½ tablespoon honey or agave syrup
25g coconut flakes
25g goji berries
- Preheat the oven to 150 C.
- In a big bowl, mix together the oats, protein, seeds, almonds and cinnamon.
- Mix the coconut oil and honey/agave and melt in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Pour over the oat mixture and mix thoroughly until all is combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Then add the coconut flakes and bake for a further 7-10 minutes, just to toast the coconut flakes.
- Take out the oven and leave to cool.
- Once cool, mix through the goji berries and store in an air-tight container.