- 1 sachet Coffee Multitasker
- 200g medjool dates
- 120g almonds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
How To Make:
1. Add the almonds to a food processor and blitz until a course flour forms.
2. Pit the medjool dates and add them to the food processor along with all the other ingredients.
3. Blend until combined and you're left with a sticky mixture.
4. Roll the mixture into balls and place on a tray.
5. Place the protein balls into the freezer for half an hour to set.
6. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week - if they last that long!!
Recipe courtesy of @nourishingamelia.