Cookie Dough Protein Blondies
- Date 07 July 2019
- Words Gluten free blondies made from with a secret ingredient!
- Coconut oil to grease tin
- 1 sachet Vanilla Multitasker
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Splash almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 180C and grease a tin with melted coconut oil or line with baking paper.
2. In a food processor, blend together all ingredients except chocolate chips. Process until a smooth mixture forms. Fold in half of the dark chocolate chips.
3. Spread batter evenly in tin and sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes and edges are beginning to brown.
5. Cool pan for 20 minutes and cut into squares.
6. Keep refrigerated and stored in airtight container.