- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Multitasker
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp orange extract or orange zest
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Over a double boiler, melt the coconut oil with the cacao powder and heat gently until silky and mixed thoroughly.
- Add the maple syrup, salt and Missfits protein powder and stir to combine.
- Finally, add the orange zest and cacao nibs.
- Pour the mix into your mini egg moulds and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge and eat straight away!
- (Keep refrigerated if not eating straight away)
(makes 8 mini eggs)
Recipe by Sarah Malcolm for MissFits Nutrition.