- 1 X Vanilla Multitasker
- 2 cups buckwheat or brown rice flour
- 3 cups ground almonds
- 4 tbsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- Peanut butter
- Goji berries
- Chopped dates
How To Make:
1. Pre-hear your oven 180c. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Place all of the following ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix together until fully combined and a sticky dough has formed.
3. Cover your counter in a little extra flour before rolling out your dough with a rolling pin until it's thin and smooth. Grab a gingerbread man cutter to cut into shapes and place these on the baking trays.
4. Bake for around 15 minutes or until golden. be careful not to let the edges burn.
5. Once read take out the oven and leave them too cool before decorating them.
6. To decorate take a blog of peanut butter for each eye and two buttons before placing on your goji berries and chopped dates.
Recipe courtesy of @happilyholli.