- 1 sachet or 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Multitasker
- 2 cups oats
- 1/4 cups almonds
- 1/4 cups dried chopped dates
- 1/4 cups mixed seeds
- 1 tablespoon maca
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups maple syrup
- 2 cups melted coconut oil
- Add ingredients except coconut oil and maple syrup to a blender and blend it for 5 seconds.
- Transfer to a bowl & mix in maple syrup & melted coconut oil. Put the mixture in a baking tray if you'd like to cut it into shapes (bars, squares, cookie shapes) after or a muffin tin like I did to get muffin style flapjacks. The mixture comes out quite thick so you could even roll it into balls!⠀
- Whatever you do, leave in the freezer for about 20-30 mins then store in an air tight container you can leave them in the fridge for more of a bite or at room temp if you like 'em gooey!