180ml egg whites
100ml almond milk
1 tablespoon coconut flour
2 sachets Chocolate Multitasker
1 teaspoon baking powder
Sweetener (to taste if required)
Optional fillings: cacao nibs, berries, superfood powder or nut butter
1. Whisk the egg whites in a bowl until light and fluffy and roughly double in size
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, protein powder, baking powder and any extra fillings and mix until well combined
3. Add this into the egg white mixture and fold together carefully so you don’t lose too much volume in the egg whites
4. Add your coconut flour last, mix until well combined and leave to stand for 5 minutes then mix again before cooking
5. Heat some oil in a pan then carefully wipe clean with some kitchen roll to get rid of any residue oil, then you can start cooking!
6. Tip heaped tablespoon of the mixture into a pan and cook for a couple of minutes on each side, flipping when bubbles form on the top.
7. Stack your pancakes with whatever you fancy.
8. Tuck in!