- 2 sachets or scoops Vanilla Multitasker
- 1 ripe banana
- 100g egg whites
- 30g nut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 100g Greek yoghurt (with extra for the finishing touches!)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1. Microwave raspberries for a couple of minutes until hot and mushy and add the chia seeds, mix well together and set aside to cool
2. Blend the remaining ingredients together in a processor until well combined and spoon into cupcake cases
2. Bake for 20 minutes at 170 degrees
3. Leave the cakes to cool then cut a slice from the top of each cake and cut this in half
4. Place some of the extra yoghurt and chia jam on top of the cake then arrange the 'wings' how you want them.
Recipe courtesy of justjosihealth and _hannaheats.