- 1 x sachet Chocolate Multitasker
- 1 cup | 250ml almond milk
- 2 tablespoons blanched hazelnuts*
- 1 date, pitted
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons rolled oats
- Dark chocolate chunks and blueberries, for serving
- Blend the protein, almond milk, hazelnuts, date, cacao powder and cinnamon in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass pot and stir in the chia seeds and oats until mixed through.
- Refrigerate overnight, give a quick stir before eating, and top with the dark chocolate chunks blueberries!
If you don't have a powerful blender, I recommend soaking the hazelnuts the almond milk for 10 minutes to soften them.
Recipe by Sprinkle of Green