Serves: 8 – 12 balls
- ½ tin (210g) pumpkin puree
- A heaped ½ cup (140g) peanut butter
- 1/3 cup (40g) coconut flour
- 1 sachet (25g) of Vanilla Protein Multitasker
- 2 tbsp. (30g) chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. date/maple syrup
- 1 tsp. cinnamon (or pumpkin spice if you’ve got it!)
- ¼ tsp. salt (if your peanut butter isn’t salted)
- Simply place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend for a couple of minutes until smooth.
- Use your hands to shape the dough into balls (approximately 8 – 12 depending on how large you’d like them). *Work quickly to prevent the mixture from sticking too much, but if you’re kitchen is particularly warm, pop the dough into the fridge for a 10 minutes beforehand, as this will make it easier to shape into balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge (use within 1 week) or freezer (use within 1-2 months).