Ingredients (makes 24 brownie bites)
- 2 tins chickpeas, drained
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 3 scoops Chocolate Multitasker
- 20ml coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- Handful of cacao nibs
1.Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
2.In a food processor, blend the chickpeas until they form a paste like texture
3. Add the banana, protein, coconut oil, almond butter and cacao powder and mix until well combined.
4. Gradually add the milk until you have a mixture slightly looser than a normal cake mix
5. Grease a baking tin and pour in the mixture, sprinkle over the cacao nibs and pop in the oven for 20 minutes or until a knife in the centre comes out clean.