Because who doesn’t love pancakes for breakfast?!
- 90ml Egg Whites
- 1 sachet or 1 scoop Chocolate Multitasker
- 5g Cacao Powder
- 1 Blended Banana
Ingredients for Frosting:
- 150g Yogurt
- 50g White Chocolate
- Top with fruits of your choice
- Whisk egg whites until fluffy and double in size, fold in contents of The Multitasker, add the cacao powder and blended banana.
- For the frosting mix ingredients together and slather on those pancakes!
- Cook up an oversize stack of these protein pancakes and tuck in!
Recipe courtesy of taraberwin