- 1 sachet Coffee Multitasker
- 250g soya yogurt
- 3 tablespoons oats
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or agave
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons cacao powder + extra to sprinkle on top
- Start by mixing together the oats, melted coconut oil, maple syrup and water. Then press this mixture down into the bottom of a glass to make the base. Place into the fridge.
- Separate 150g of the yogurt into one bowl and stir in the coffee protein powder and 2 tsp cacao powder. Add 1 tbsp water if it's too thick, but I love the moussey texture.
- Remove the glass from the fridge. Pour a layer of plain yogurt on top of the oat base, then top with a layer of the coffee yogurt mixture.
- Repeat until all the yogurt has been used up. Then dust with cacao powder and dig in! Or leave in the fridge for up to 24 hours to enjoy.