- 1 sachet Coffee Multitasker
- 250g soya yogurt
- 3 tablespoons oats
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or agave
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons cacao powder + extra to sprinkle on top
- Start by mixing together the oats, melted coconut oil, maple syrup and water. Then press this mixture down into the bottom of a glass to make the base. Place into the fridge.
- Separate 150g of the yogurt into one bowl and stir in the coffee protein powder and 2 tsp cacao powder. Add 1 tbsp water if it's too thick, but I love the moussey texture.
- Remove the glass from the fridge. Pour a layer of plain yogurt on top of the oat base, then top with a layer of the coffee yogurt mixture.
- Repeat until all the yogurt has been used up. Then dust with cacao powder and dig in! Or leave in the fridge for up to 24 hours to enjoy.
Recipe by Nourishing Amelia