Makes 5-6 mini pancakes
- 80g buckwheat flour
- 20g MissFits Vanilla Protein Multitasker (www.missfitsnutrition.com)
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp chia seeds mixed with 6tbsp water
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 120ml almond milk
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp coconut oil (for cooking)
- Mix the chia seeds and the water together, then leave to thicken up for 10 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend together into a thick, smooth mixture.
- Add 1 tsp coconut oil to a frying pan over a low to medium heat and allow to melt. Spoon about 2 tbsp of the pancake batter into the frying pan to make a pancake.
- Cook for 3 minutes on one side, before flipping and cooking for a further 2-3 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been used up. You should make 5-6 mini pancakes.
- Serve immediately and top with pecans, chopped nuts, pumpkin seeds and a drizzle of agave syrup.