- 200g Flour
- 2 Protein Multitasker sachets (flavour of choice)
- 50g stevia (optional)
- 1 egg
- 100g butter at room temp
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Used '2 tbsp of Natvia icing mix' mixed with 1/8 cup of butter.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl
- Mix egg with butter and coconut oil
- Combine wet ingredients with the dry ingredients with mixer or hands. If is too sticky add bit more flour.
- Spread dough with a roll on a floured surface and cut out the shapes with cookie cutter.
- Bake under 180C (fan) for about 7-10minutes