- 1 cup of Medjool Dates
- 1 cup pecans
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons Date Syrup
- 3 tablespoons Nut butter (I used almond)
- One sachet Vegan Coffee Protein Multitasker
- 1 teaspoon of ground Coffee Beans (if you want a stronger coffee taste)
- Take the pips out of the dates and blitz in a food processor.
- Add the Pecans and blitz again until the two are combined
- Add the Date Syrup, Cocoa Powder, Protein Powder, and 2-3 Generous spoons of nut butter (I used almond) and blitz until a sticky mixture is formed.
- Place the mixture into a lined baking tray and decorate with Pecans
- Put in the freezer for an hour until it hardens, then cut into equal pieces depending on how small/big you like them, and enjoy.