By Eli Brecher
Ingredients:1 cup of oats
1 and a 1/2 scoops Chocolate Multitasker
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup blueberries
1/4 cup oat milk
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon date nectar
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170C.
2. Mash 3/4 banana in a bowl. Slice the remaining 1/4 to set aside for topping.
3. Add all ingredients to the bowl and stir well.
4. Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and scatter the banana slices on top for decoration.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, then serve warm alongside fresh berries.
Eli is food blogger and recipe developer behind the Instagram @cerealandpeanutbutter and the website www.elibrecher.co.uk , as well as a languages student currently living in Paris. She has an avid interest in nutrition, fitness and wellbeing and a passion for creating delicious healthy wholesome recipes.