- 2 sachets or scoops Chocolate Multitasker
- 50g coconut flour
- 50g oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 50g date nectar
- 1 tablespoon sweetener ( e.g. natvia / stevia )
- 100g egg whites
- 50g yoghurt
- 300ml liquid (e.g. almond milk / chocolate oatly)
- 2 plums, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C. Line a circular baking tin with baking paper.
2. Mix all the ingredients above together and blend in a food processor. Pour the mixture into the lined baking tin.
3. Top the mixture with the sliced plums and bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 160°C.
Recipe courtesy of _hannaheats.