This sweet, thick smoothie boasts a velvety, smooth consistency thanks to the creamy cashew nuts. It comes together in just a couple of minutes (provided you've soaked the cashews), and packs in wholesome ingredients from vitamin-C rich strawberries to superfood maca.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1/2 scoop MISSFITS vanilla vegan multitasker
- 1/2 cup dairy-free yoghurt (I used almond yoghurt)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Place all ingredients except the strawberries in a blender and blend until smooth. Add a little more milk if it's too thick until the desired consistency is reached. Set aside half of this mixture in a glass.
- Add the strawberries to the blender and blend again.
- Layer both smoothies into two glasses, decorate as desired and serve immediately.