1 X Vanilla Multitasker
2 tablespoon oats
2 teaspoons chia seeds
How To Make:
1. Whizz all the ingredients up in a blender / food processor
2. Heat a small frying pan to a medium heat, when the pan is hot, add a smidgen of coconut oil to grease it.
3. Pour a small amount of the mixture, enough to make a pancake that is half a cm thick and 5cm in diameter.
4. Heat the pancake on one side for a couple of minutes. (Try Hannah's trick, when the small bubbles start to burst on top, flip it with a spatula.
5. Do this until you have used up all of the mixture, add the toppings that you like!!
Recipe courtesy of @hannahrosefit