- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1 x Vanilla Multitasker
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon walnut butter
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- Mixed seeds, for sprinkling (optional)
1. Preheat oven gas mark 4/180°.
2. Mix the 3 dry & wet ingredients separately then combine them.
4. Leave to soak for about 10 mins, then roll the mixture into balls and place on a baking tray, pressing them flat with a fork or back of a spoon.
5. Pop in the oven for 8-12 mins, until just about set.
6. Let cool and enjoy!
Recipe by Eat Nourish Love