By Cesca Daisy
- 300 grams almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Hot Water
- 2 tablespoona coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons granulated stevia
- Banana flavoured stevia drops
- 300g buckwheat flour
- 30g coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 sachet Coffee Protein Multitasker
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 40g seed mix
- Choc syrup
- Preheat the oven to 170C and grease a small round cake tin
- Next add your your wet ingredients into the mixing bowl. Whisk throughly until all liquids are well combined
- Next, add your dry ingredients 1 by 1 into the bowl mixing well between each. Make sure all ingredients are mixed well and there are no lumps remaining.
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared tin.
- Pop into the oven and allow to bake for 50 minutes
- Whilst your cake is in the oven chop up your mixed nut mixture and place in an oiled frying pan.
- Add the Maple Syrup and as much cinnamon as you desire
- Cook on a medium temperature so the maple syrup gently simmers.
- Once all the maple syrup and cinnamon has been absorbed by the nuts, place the frying pan to the side and allow to cool. This cooling will allow the nuts to form a brittle
- Take the cake out the oven and allow to cool completely before removing from the cake tin.
- Once cooled, sprinkle the candied nuts over the cake and drizzle a generous serving of Choc Shot.
- Serve with a nice cup of tea, coffee or hot choccie and enjoy.