- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1 x Vanilla Multitasker
- 70g coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- Pinch of salt
For the jam:
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
How To Make:
1. Preheat your oven to 160c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place your oats in a highly powdered blender/food processor and blitz into a flour.
3. Place your oats, ground almonds, Miss Fits Multitasker Protein, and salt int a large bowl. Mix in the coconut oil and agave syrup and mix together well to form a dough.
4. With your hands grab a little handful of the dough and roll into balls. Place the the baking tray and with you thumb gently press down to create a indentation for the jam.
5. Next move onto making the jam. Place your fresh strawberries, water and agave into a small saucepan. Heat gently until the strawberries begin to soften, once the berries have broken down mash it with a fork to however smooth or lump you like.
6. Remove from the heat and stir in the chia seeds. Leave to cool and thicken.
7. Then fill each cookie hole with about 1/2 tsp of jam. Place the tray in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
8. Take out the oven and leave the cookies to fully cool before removing from the tray.
Recipe by @happilyholli