Vegan Vanilla Protein Pancakes
- Date 24 July 2019
- 1 cup flour or gluten free flour
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Multitasker
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tbsp chia seeds mixed with 6tbsp water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp coconut oil (for cooking)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth, adding more liquid if necessary.
- Heat a skillet with a little coconut oil, and pour about 1/4 cup of the batter to make a small pancake.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, flip, and cook for a further 1-2 minutes and set aside. Repeat until you've used all the batter.
- Top with any and all toppings and enjoy!
[author] [author_image][/author_image] [author_name] MissFits Nutrition[/author_name] [author_description] Recipe by MissFits Nutrition [/author_description] [/author]